Types of Information We Collect:
Shivlam is the ‘Controller’ of the individual information you give to us. We only gather basic personal information about you which does not include any special types of data or information. We request your name, address, email, your query, and telephone number to be able to contact you during the initial stages of a project.
How We Use the Collected Information:
Shivlam collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
1. To Personalize User Experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
2. To Improve Our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. To Process Transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
4. To Administer Content, Promotion, Survey, or Other Site Feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
5. To Send Periodic Emails: The email addresses Users provide will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others.
Your Acceptance of These Terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
For more information on Cookies, you may like to visit:
This cookie allows us to monitor your activity on our website, collecting data such as the length of time you spend on each page, how you navigate around the site, and where you click to do so. This information helps us continually develop the site so that it works more effectively for you. This cookie does not collect any personal information, such as name, address, and email address.
If you would like to be excluded from tracking via Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
If you take advantage of the opportunity to share our content using Facebook, this cookie allows you to do so.
PHP SESSION ID
This cookie allows our web servers to respond to your actions on the website, such as “Add to basket” or browsing the website. The website wouldn’t work for you without it.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Changes to the Cookies Policy:
For any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: [07/08/2023]